Pages

Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Review of - 'Perfect Bux'

Recently I have joined 'Perfect Bux' which is one of the paid to click sites and pays you to visit web sites.

How do you earn money?

- Click a link and view a website for 30 or 60 seconds to make money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid up to $0.02 for each website you personally view and up to $0.02 for each website your referrals view.

Payment procedure:

The minimum payout is as low as $2.00. And the payout time is within 10 days, guaranteed! Payment requests can be made every day.

You daily receive few ads (currently, I am getting only 3 ads daily)so earning a few cents seems very low amount. But as I have seen that as compare to other paid to click sites (having 'bux' name with them) if you buy referrals, you can make money very fast.
I explain the procedure:

'Earnings Example

* You click 15 ads per day = $0.15
* 50 referrals click 15 ads per day = $7.50
* Your daily earnings = $7.65
* Your weekly earnings = $53.55
* Your monthly earnings = $214.20
* Your yearly earnings = $2570.40

The above example is based only on 50 referrals and 15 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less.'


It is the estimated earning graph, but my experience was good regarding this site, as first I bought 20 referral package which was 20 of standard un-referred members for only $13.99+$13.99=$27.98.

Their estimated earning from a 10 referral package was:

* 10 referrals click 15 ads per day = $1.50
* Your weekly earnings = $10.50
* Your monthly earnings = $42.00

As they provide facility of paying through PayPal, it was easy for me. The same day I found that my earnings graph was increasing. They provide very active referrals so within 3 days my earning is around $2.60.

Join now and receive a Sign up Reward of $0.50.

Few terms of paid to click programs:

Referrals - Referrals are people that are assigned to you and gives you a commission for activity of the user you've referred.
Premium - Premium is a optional upgrade which gives you additional benefits and higher paying commission rates.

Note: I have bought another 20 referral package yesterday and Today when I have checked my account and it shows my earning amount worth of $3.37 (13th March-2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment