Pages

Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Get the online jobs news from 'About Freelance Writing'

'About Freelance Writing' is the first site which I have been a subscriber for more than 2 years. I have been checking 'craiglist' for online job search, but it was time consuming to search for the online writing jobs.

'About freelance writing' is one of the sites which provided me my first online job.

If you are a freelancer and want to get news or job offers at your in box then subscribe to 'About Freelance Writing' This site is from Anne Wayman who I’ve been freelance writing for over thirty years.

Goal of the site (In Anne Wayman's words):
'To share at least some of what I’ve learned while I also learn from you. I want to show you how to make more money with your writing.'

You not only get the latest online job news and links from the site, but there are many useful articles around. Just bookmark this site and keep checking for latest job offers and articles.

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete