Pages

Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tips to earn easy online money with paid to click sites

The tips I am going to share with this blog reader are based on my personal information plus internet search. I have more than two years of experience of searching and more than one year dealing with paid to click, paid to read email, paid email sites. I admit here that I wasted time signing up for fake and scam sites, due to lack of information and reliable sources.

Due to my educational activities and blogging I could not sign up or search more about paid to click sites, but as few of my cousins and friends asked me to guide them regarding easy online money making I am going to provide tips and guides at this blog.

Online making money is not an easy task, as you need to spend some time learning about the system you are going to involve your time. Paid to click or view ad is an easy online money making way but there are some techniques you need to learn before starting it.

Tips:

- It is called paid to click, paid to view, paid email, paid to sign up system

- It is one of the easiest money making system at the net, but slow as well.

- Don't expect earning very fast or a lot of money within few days of weeks. It is not a get rich scheme. Just expect extra cash or money but if you are lucky to get more members with your link you can easily earn more cash.

- As the whole system works on making more members, you need to bring more members with your referral link. ( I would explain 'referral' in my next post)

- Read the 'frequetly asked questions' (FAQ) and terms section of the site.

- Before joining any site I recommend to check the site with these sites:
* Been Paid
* GPTbycott
- Paid to click sites (PTC sites) pay you via online banks which you can sign up for free and after getting your money you can transfer that money to your account.

- Now you are ready to join many ptc sites, but make an estimate you much time you want to spend for these sites. You need to be active to these sites, as being inactive for more than one month or more can delete your registration and you may loose your earning.

- I call this ptc earning system the easiest system, as you can do it while doing other online tasks like chatting, blogging, messaging and etc.

- The best part is that you don't need to pay first to earn. All the system or sites are free to join.

1 comment:

  1. I made $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So these companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete