Pages

Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Get paid to write online

Online writing is very popular way of earning, and more and more sites are emerging as a medium to provide money making opportunities. Freelancing is an ideal work
Freelancers have a wide range of online jobs available and payout rate is not bad. Even normal persons who are creating good quality content via their blogs are earning good amount of money. 'Get paid to write' is one of the sites which guides you to earn online.

Get paid to write online is from Sharon Hurley Hall, who is a freelance writer for more than 20 years and a stay at home parent.

Sharon says:'Get Paid To Write Online answers questions for other freelance writers about how I built my freelance writing career, how I promote myself, how I handle ethical issues and much more. I’m pleased to say that some of my regular readers have used my advice to build successful freelance writing careers of their own. That makes me really happy.'

Her 96 posts about blogging are really worthwhile to check.

You shouldn't miss the 'freelance writing'page with 234 posts. And catagories you can read the posts about are: bidding, blogging, copywriting, Features, freelance writing, freelance writing jobs, get paid to blog, get paid to write, ghostwriting, promotion, publishing,scam, seo, web content writing, work at home,writing, writing business, writing career, writing resources and more.

More popular posts:- Get paid like a writer

- Adapting Your Writing Style

- Blog promotion posts

- Get paid to write posts

1 comment:

  1. You can earn $20 for completing a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete